Sounds of Asia ~ Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Sounds of Asia ~ Portugal

Um fórum sobre música coreana, japonesa e chinesa...

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Yáng Chénglín (Rainie Yang)

3 participantes

Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Yáng Chénglín (Rainie Yang) Empty Yáng Chénglín (Rainie Yang) Sáb Abr 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Dark_Isis

Dark_Isis

Rainie Pictures, Images and Photos

Rainie Yang is a popular Taiwanese singer, actress, and talk show host.

Yang began her career as a member of the all-girl singing group 4 in Love, where she was given the stage name of Rainie. The group's popularity in the music industry was mediocre and they achieved limited success. After the group disbanded, Yang continued to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as a TV host, hosting shows such as the "Guess Guess Guess" variety show. After playing supporting roles in several dramas (including the mega hit Meteor Garden), she landed the lead role (as Qi Yue) in the CTV drama Devil Beside You opposite Mike He. Devil Beside You proved to be very popular, allowing Rainie's career to take off. The same year, she released her debut album, My Intuition, featuring her hit songs "Ai Mei" and "Li Xiang Qing Ren", which were both from Devil Beside You. My Intuition made Chinese entertainment history as the only debut album to reach platinum status, selling 1.5 million copies in South-East Asia.

In 2006, she released her follow-up album, Meeting Love, which also sold very well. On September 7, 2007, she released My Other Self (otherwise known as Anywhere Door). It features "Que Yang" and "Wan Mei Bi Li," which also stars her Devil Beside You co-stars Mike He and Kingone Wang. Hoping to portray herself as a "serious" actress, Yang co-starred in the arthouse and lesbian-related film Spider Lilies alongside Isabella Leong. However, after co-starring in Spider Lilies, Yang returned to her previous cute image by becoming the lead actress in the drama Why Why Love.

On January 8, 2007, Yang recorded her last "Guess Guess Guess" show due to her busy schedule and focus on her music career.[1] She is also set to star in the pilot of a romantic-comedy tentatively titled as Fresh Tomato for Sauce alongside Cyndi Wang, Elva Hsiao and Roy Chai.

On April 23, 2008, while filming the idol drama The Bad Campus Belle in Sanchih, Yang fell heavily from the stairs, and was sent to Mackay Memorial Hospital. The stairs were located between the third floor, where the dressing room was located, and the first floor, where the film set was located. The crew originally thought the falling object was a light frame, but upon hearing a groan, they realized it was her. After an X-ray examination, doctors diagnosed Yang's injury as a spinal contusion. After leaving the hospital, producer Angie Chai took Yang to a Chinese massage therapist.

Discography

Albums

1st My Intuition
(曖昧) Ai Mei (My Intuition) (Also called Ambiguous)

* Released: September 9, 2005 (Worldwide)
* Language: Mandarin Chinese
* Label: Sony BMG
* Genre: Mandopop

2nd Meeting Love
(遇上愛) Yu Shang Ai (Meeting Love)

* Released: March 19, 2006 (Worldwide)

3rd My Other Self
(任意門) Ren Yi Men (Anywhere Door)

* Released: September 7, 2007 (Worldwide)

4th Not Yet a Women
(半熟宣言) Ban Shu Xuan Yan (Not Yet a Women)

* Released: November 7, 2008 (Worldwide)

Dramas and Movies

Dramas

Year Title Role
2001 Meteor Garden Xiao You
2001 Meteor Rain Xiao You
2002 Tomorrow Yuan Chen Mei
2002 Lavender 2 Xiao Xiao
2002 Sunshine Jelly Mei
2003 The Pink Godfather Bao Xiao Ting / Chen Tian Shi
2003 Sweet Candy
2003 White Lilies
2003 The Original Scent of Summer Yang Pan Pan
2004 Love Bird Jiang Ding Han
2004 Legend of Speed Juliet / Gao Yun
2004 City Of The Sky Lu Bin Yan
2004 Liao Zhai Zhi Yi Zheng Ah Bao
2005 Devil Beside You Qi Yue
2007 Why Why Love Tong Jia Di
2008 Miss No Good Xiao Hua
2009 Superstar Express Mo Mo In Production

Movies

Year Title Role
2001 Merry Go Round 《初戀喳麵》 Carlily Pang
2007 Spider Lilies 《刺青》 Xiao Lü (小綠)/Jade

Reality TV Shows

* Wo Cai Wo Cai Wo Cai Cai Cai (Guess Guess Guess) (CTV) - 2002 [2002.09.30] - 2007 [2007.01.08]
* ASOS 100% Entertainment - 2005
* Azio Entertainment News - 2002 - May 2004
* TVBS Game Show - 2003
* Jacky Live! - 2003

Videos